Re: [OM] IMG: Brussels autumn

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Brussels autumn
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 21:29:27 -0800
Some of the images do look familiar, but putting them together like this adds
another dimension. These have a very structural and spatial defining character.
In a way, it captures more of you and your vision when seen together... the sum
greater than the parts. Nice series. Many striking shots and cool geometrics..
Thanks for sharing seeing through your eyes, and the feeling of being there.

WayneS