Re: [OM] OT: website template

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: website template
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 21:57:30 +0000
Thanks Ken. That’s an interesting idea. I’m going to have to poke around a
bit to see if we can do a few things like a calendar and integration with
Google maps. I’m also interested how to provide access to FB-deniers - and
maybe email subscribers.
Now to discuss with “the committee “...
Many thanks
Jez