Re: [OM] Lightroom and External Drive Notes

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightroom and External Drive Notes
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 16:51:41 -0500
My LR flies along.  The last upgrade really improved speed.  I have
1,396,852 photos stored on 3 Drobos.  Most of the Drobo hard drives are
10TB Seagates but I also have some 4TB WD drives in there.

The only thing that seems slow is moving folders.  I'm reorganizing and
when I move a folder that contains over 1000 photos within LR it sometimes
takes a full day.  I can continue to work on other photos at the same time
so it's a minor nuisance.

I'm happy.

Tina

Tina Manley