Re: [OM] Capture One upgrade roulette

Subject: Re: [OM] Capture One upgrade roulette
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 09:46:49 -0800
Wow, go traveling for a few days and come back to this great discussion. Me on
the sideline learning...

The original question was support for M10 in Capture One 12. If you have a raw
file you would like to me test with Capture One 12 - now 20, let me know.

I wonder if one's workflow of 'a lot of photos' versus 'a few that want extra
treatment' favors LR vs PS. I tend to be very selective with the photos I edit,
so my workflow favors Moose's approach using PS. I have a shortcut key to
Sharpen AI, which has been a real advantage for those slightly blurred images,
or just pulling in the last touches. With all the emphasis in lens reviews on
sharpness, I would like to see post sharpen AI lens comparisons.

I have on my list to explore, when I have time...
Captuer One 12 - Now Capture One 20
Affinity Photo
DxO PhotoLab 3
ON1 Photo RAW 2020