Re: [OM] Merry Christmas to me! It's here!

Subject: Re: [OM] Merry Christmas to me! It's here!
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 09:05:16 -0600
I have been so busy that I haven't had time to actually take it out and
shoot. That will most likely happen next week. There's going to be a
learning curve, what with new features and buttons/switches being in
different locations from the Mk 1. But it feels good in the hand,
especially with the grip.

I just got the body - new lenses weren't in the budget at this time.
Hopefully this year I can pick up one of the OM-D Pro lenses, but that may
have to wait unless I can figure out a way to get this thing to start
generating some revenue (I'm setting up an Etsy store to hopefully sell
some prints - it would be nice to recoup the cost of the body at least.)

I'll watch the review later today.

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 6:58 AM Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> At 11/27/2019 09:16 AM, Paul wrote:
> >My shiny new EM5 Mk III came yesterday. Of course, FedEx tried to deliver
> >it during the day when my wife and I are both at work...
> >
> >But I managed to log in online and have them drop it at the local FedEx
> >store so I could pick it up when I got home. So, Christmas came early for
> >me.
> >

> Just curious how the new camera is working for you. Any updates?
> Any new lenses with it?
>
> Gordon Laing review with 12-100mm pro lens (6 stops of stabilization)
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnb11vTa0QA
> He also compares to other cameras.
>
> WayneS
>
> --

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Anchor, Amateur Radio Newsline
www.ARnewsline.org <http://www.arnewsline.org>
Certified Music Junkie

"The Fountain of Youth is a state of mind" -- The Ides of March, "Age
Before Beauty"