[OM] IMG: Hans turns 60

Subject: [OM] IMG: Hans turns 60
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 07:02:08 +0100
One of friends, Hans, turned 60 a couple of weeks ago. The party consisted of
two parts, a daytime paella and a nighttime party. I only stayed for the
daytime part since I had my flight to Munich the following morning. The
resulting images are here, giving another flavour of our get-togethers:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Hans-60/

Hans (who is German but has lived in Spain most of his life) and his wife Mar
are in the last 3 images. They share a love for motorcycling, and have recently
done a tour around South America. I think next spring they will do something
similar in North America, up and and down and across. He is also going to do
the length of Africa although that he will do alone. Travelling is
unpleasant/dangerous for women in some of the countries involved.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain