Re: [OM] Capture One upgrade roulette

Subject: Re: [OM] Capture One upgrade roulette
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 07:07:05 -0800
At 12/14/2019 12:10 PM, Tina wrote:
>Have you upgraded to the latest version of LR??  It is phenomenal.  I would
>never switch to anything else.  It's so fast I can't believe it and I can
>use all of my plug-ins except Focus Magic.
>
>There is almost no reason to go to PS anymore.

Y'all are getting me to reconsider LR.

Now I need to re-learn it. I just gave my grand daughter a new laptop as she
expressed interest in getting back into photography, which means photo editing.
Along with that was a PS subscription (discounted from Lenovo). So steering her
toward LR is probably best.

yinz - 'uns - yous ... WayneS