Re: [OM] The Boat Graveyard - Homer Spit

Subject: Re: [OM] The Boat Graveyard - Homer Spit
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 07:53:05 -0800
At 12/22/2019 09:15 PM, you wrote:
>Alas, I get around to posting these images on my website. There are a
>few among you that will instantly recognize this rather fascinating
>and creepy place.
>
>http://zone-10.com/d1/node/326
>
>Seven photos in total. They've been processed to artist' tastes.

Sign of a skilled photographer, who can work under pressure. And
perhaps your creative juices were a bit heightened from adrenalin?
Sounds like a Zombie Apocolypse experience. Next time wear some
garlic and carry a big stick. A video foray would be interesting, should
you venture back. Sounds like the real reason to carry bear repellent
in Alaska.

WayneS