Re: [OM] the war is over, they won

Subject: Re: [OM] the war is over, they won
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 16:09:33 -0900
> I had the considerable advantage of a year as a photojournalism major. I
> developed, fairly early on, the habit of starting wide to establish context,
> then getting narrower and narrower.

This was a lesson I had to learn early on with wedding photography. I
wanted to just shoot the couple and forget everything else. My wake-up
call was when I shot a wedding in a very lovely church and I didn't
have one single picture that showed the church. Oops.

Speaking of such, I may end up scheduling a few weddings in 2020. I
could shoot all day long with that little GX-85. Just need the 15/1.7
lens to go along with it.

AG Schnozz