Re: [OM] OK, humor me, please

Subject: Re: [OM] OK, humor me, please
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 16:01:25 -0800
Thanks, guys!

On 12/28/2019 2:24 AM, Philippe wrote:
DK about the first one and I’ll pass.

Yeah I've given up on that one as tech example, too. I should know better than to use people shots, then expect folks to look at other aspects. :-)

The second one might be a phonephoto as the altdotMoosed version shows massive
distortion in the buildings. I could be entirely wrong of course :-)

Over focused on noise, color, brightness, etc., I didn't notice the perspective distortion of pointing the camera up at the sky. Corrected. <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/Misc/Clouds.htm>