Re: [OM] OT: Cold

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Cold
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 08:13:47 -0800
> From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> ,,, our average daytime temperature here is supposed to be in the mid-60s.
> Today at my place it got above 50F for the first time in four days.  And last
> Friday we had a slow, cold drizzling rain all day long.

Cold, you call that COLD?

People flock here from the rest of Canada to experience such weather!

:::: You know what? What makes our economy grow is energy. And Americans are
used to going to the gas tank (sic), and when they put that hose in their, uh,
tank, and when I do it, I wanna get gas out of it. And when I turn the light
switch on, I want the lights to go on, and I don't want somebody to tell me I
gotta change my way of living to satisfy them. Because this is America, and
this is something we've worked our way into, and the American people are
entitled to it, and if we're going improve (sic) our standard of living, you
have to consume more energy. -- Chuck Grassley
<http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Chuck+Grassley> ::::