Re: [OM] Best way to catch up with PS CC vs CS6

Subject: Re: [OM] Best way to catch up with PS CC vs CS6
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 12:39:42 -0900
> Any suggestions?

Yes. Pay the tax. It's well worth it.

The fact that I never have to worry about buying an upgrade means a
lot. Granted PS itself has seen very little significant upgrade in the
past 10 years, but there are enough little things (like the content
aware features and selection tools) that it isn't worth trying to gnaw
on that old, stale, moldy piece of bread called CS6.

I've been playing around with the latest/greatest all-new PWP. My only
complaint with it is that I can't run it on my MacBook. Otherwise,
that program slams the living snot out of PS for so many things.
Especially in color change/adjustment.

BTW, you CAN run LR/CC on two computers at the same time.

AG Schnozz