Re: [OM] OK, humor me, please

Subject: Re: [OM] OK, humor me, please
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2020 16:38:02 +0100
How about just lighting up want you want to light up.

If you draw a gradient in LR you can leave the clouds untouched...

Do you use the range mask -> luminance sliders? I have found them quite
useful. Press <alt> while dragging the slider and you have great control
about the masked area. Nifty.

Frank

Op di 31 dec. 2019 om 14:34 schreef Wayne Shumaker