Re: [OM] setting up a photo database

Subject: Re: [OM] setting up a photo database
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2020 15:03:32 -0800
On 1/2/2020 1:32 PM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
Coming in late but still time to get things under control. I know that several of you are happy users of the Adobe Library that comes with a subscription but I'm not on that bus :)

The thing that got me into the LR catalog is the Map Mode. With about 55,000 geocoded photos, starting in 2004, it is pure magic.

Unless you are on Win10, DxO may not be an option. The latest upgrade doesn't
work on Win7.

Wish I could offer more useful info . . . Good luck.

Cataloged Moose