Re: [OM] setting up a photo database

Subject: Re: [OM] setting up a photo database
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020 09:59:27 +1100
I can understand that !  I seem to recall that you should do any renaming or
moving of files to different directories from within lightroom so the DB
remains synchronised with what happens with the files themselves.  Does LR
allow you to perform a bulk move of files from one disk to another ?

...Wayne