[OM] Move to Alaska and...

Subject: [OM] Move to Alaska and...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 09:28:07 -0900
...get your own television show.

Or something like that.

I had a fascinating experience yesterday. I was pulling out of work,
and ended up in a fender-bender. A Ford F350 was backing up and hit
the right-front corner of my X5. Now, remember that EVERYTHING outside
of the hood and grill of the front end are self-contained fully
plastic fender/headlight/bumper assemblies. In our extreme cold, all
that plastic shattered into a million pieces. The truck literally did
not even have a scratch on the bumper.

Oh, the entertaining part of it all?

The other guy was one of the drivers on the History television show
"Ice Road Truckers".

Only in Alaska.

AK Schnozz