Re: [OM] Musings - Re: setting up a photo database

Subject: Re: [OM] Musings - Re: setting up a photo database
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 14:09:40 -0900
> Forgot to mention that always import images with PIE and have never used LR
> for that and  unlikely ever will.  Not sure that matters.  LR isn't even on
> my laptop yet.

Non-issue. In LR you can add directories and files in-place. With the
file structure I use, I can just use the sync function and it will go
and import anything that has been added into the directory tree. One
of the side benefits of this is if you have edited up a bunch of
pictures with other editors, those can be added into LR with little
fan-fair.

AG Schnozz