[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 1: welcoming the new decade

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 1: welcoming the new decade
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 07:05:55 +0100
This is the first weekly blog of my 20th year of doing the PAWs! I know some
pedants do not consider 1/1/2020 as the start of a new decade, but who cares?
Most people do, so I take the liberty to title the post as I wish. You will not
be surprised to see lots of party photos—a Spanish New Year’s Eve party is
usually followed by New Year’s Day party the following day. There are also lots
of cycling photos, which means mountains, villages, and goats and sheep. It is
all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2757

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"