Re: [OM] Move to Alaska and...

Subject: Re: [OM] Move to Alaska and...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 21:55:43 -0900
> AG, I gotta ask, what forces an otherwise sane person to move there?

You've made a grave error in judgement, there, I think the answer to
your question is quite self-evident.

But in all honesty, I'd rather snuggle up with somebody on a sailboat
in the Bahamas watching the sunset. However, Alaska is far more
photographic.

And this is also where the job opportunities are. For my industry, I'm
working on projects so interesting that there isn't anything in the
lower-48 that even remotely compares. I actually left the company to
take an opportunity with the government, but came back. In fact, I
just signed a new 2-year employment contract.

At the end of 2021 we'll see if I still want to stick around.

AK Schnozz