Re: [OM] Musings - Re: setting up a photo database

Subject: Re: [OM] Musings - Re: setting up a photo database
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 13:31:44 +0000
Tim has a subscription service that allows you to ask new questions and (I
think) to access his archive of previous ones.  But I see you have stored
them locally anyway...

The idea of using an external hard-drive for the catalog is probably more
feasible now that there are SSD-based solutions available.

Jez