Re: [OM] Monroe Township #8 Schoolhouse

Subject: Re: [OM] Monroe Township #8 Schoolhouse
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 11:59:41 -0800
On 1/8/2020 11:06 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
It looks rather beautiful, Moose.

Thanks! Y'all come on out, and we'll show you around. :-)

We are thinking of switching the king bed in the guest room for a queen fold-out of some sort. So we can use it for more things when it's empty. I've got a mat cutter I never use, for example. It folds up nicely, but needs a large table to use.

But if we do, we'll make sure it's really comfortable.

I like the low sun in some

Magic, magic light when the sun is low in the west. In summer, especially, it's often foggy on the coast. Local knowledge of where the fog is least thick, or burns off earlier is very useful.

Inland enough to be out of the fog, all that moisture in the air toward the sun does magic light things. Some places seem to glow.

Point Reyes National Seashore is just West of the area in those galleries. The last photos in this gallery show the late light out there, as the sea mist rises at sunset. <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=California/Point_Reyes/South>

The magic light in the last one is partially from the rising mist. <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=California/Point_Reyes/South&image=_MG_2613cria.jpg>

A pure luck shot. Screeching tires, U-turn, jump out and shoot before the light
goes.

and the whitish trees in one.

The bare, winter ones? Or the ones covered with spring blossoms? :-)

Lovin' the Land Moose