Re: [OM] Best way to catch up with PS CC vs CS6

Subject: Re: [OM] Best way to catch up with PS CC vs CS6
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 22:56:29 -0800
One more thing about editing in LR. Topaz says it's possible to use their Plug-ins with LR. I've not managed that in a couple of simple tries, but imagine it can work.

But, it seems clear that the result will be a TIFF that then needs to be brought into the Develop module. This gets away from the whole "non-destructive" editing idea. Then, if I do another one, that's another TIFF step.

In PS, with my Actions, one click, into the Plug-in, do my thing, Apply, and I have a layer with the effect. When wishing to compare various options of NR and/or sharpening, this is far, far cleaner.

What with the messing I've been doing this week with Topaz Denoise and Sharpen
AIs, this became clear.

Just Sayin' Moose