Re: [OM] Magic in the Digital Darkroom

Subject: Re: [OM] Magic in the Digital Darkroom
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 06:05:28 -0700
So in summary, you did use stabilize followed by sharpen on the last image. I
have been liking AI Sharpen a lot, getting back images I otherwise might have
skipped over. On macro shots I have seen some bad results using stabilize on
some of the out of focus areas.

This tool can make an somewhat lesser lens almost as good as a premium lens.
Although I have not seen what it will do for chromatic aberration and suspect
it does not fix that?

Like a good long novel, there is still so much to learn and explore with
photography these days.

WayneS