Re: [OM] OT: Weekend Weather

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Weekend Weather
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 14:54:59 -0800
   They all use the same GFS, NAM, RAP, etc. provided by NCEP.  Plus, some
stations have additional models.  The University of Arizona has a number of
products, and a couple of stations here make good use of them.

The European model seems to the accepted best.

The U Dub has an extensive web presence for PacNW.

<https://atmos.uw.edu/current-weather/northwest-radar/>

And we have Cliff Mass' blog from the UW.

<https://cliffmass.blogspot.com/>

Latest post this afternoon says definitely NOT JT's beard. :)

We've been doing some landscaping and I've been rushing to get $600 worth of plants in the ground and covered by Monday.