Re: [OM] OT: South Carolina Tornados

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: South Carolina Tornados
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 02:52:43 -0500 (EST)
Thanks, Chris.  I am in Cambodia but my daughter is farm-sitting.  She says
there were hurricane-force winds for about half an hour and torrential
downpours but no damage at all at the farm.  A high-school in Columbia (about
60 miles away) was totally destroyed.

Laura said the only problem she had was that Jasmine got very nervous.  All of
the birds are fine.

Tina