Re: [OM] White Shoes, Gold Chain

Subject: Re: [OM] White Shoes, Gold Chain
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 09:16:38 -0900
> Did you have a backdrop? Looks good.
> The lighting as well with nice light/dark emphasis of the shadows.

Yes. This was on black seamless. Other pictures were with tan canvas
or gray seamless.

We also did an outdoor shoot up on the Knik river that turned out
pretty good too. It was a little cold and breezy so hair was usually a
mess, but it was a riot. A memorable time was had by all. Especially
as clothing changes were communal--trying to change in the same
vehicles as others were also in trying to stay out of the cold. No
secrets there. It was certainly one of the more, uh, exciting photo
shoots I've ever had.

Gray seamless is my preferred backdrop as I can make it go either
white or black with positioning of the flashes. Another big benefit to
the gray seamless is that it's easy to gel lights and the gray
background becomes whatever color you want it to be.

AG Schnozz