Re: [OM] IMG: End of an Era - or perhaps not?

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: End of an Era - or perhaps not?
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 23:00:44 +1100
Thanks Moose, I too have a laptop with Win 10 but the Win 7 desktop is my
primary machine, I don't want to spend time debugging an "in place" upgrade
at this time - too much real work to do.  I wonder if the hackers really
want to bother attacking us luddites still on Win 7 when there is more
opportunity and challenge  finding  the holes in Win 10 ?

I suspect the reasons Microsoft are discontinuing support for Win 7 are:

- that it is now reasonably solid.

- they want to put their resources into plugging the holes in Win 10.

Who really knows ?

...Wayne