Re: [OM] One more item [was Sproing Cleaning - Sale] any film burners?

Subject: Re: [OM] One more item [was Sproing Cleaning - Sale] any film burners?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 22:44:10 -0800

Sure. Whaddya want, what condition, whaddya want to pay for it? :-)

I have an assortment, from OM10 bodies in bulk, for the prisms, to a close to pristine OM-4ti, available with lovely brown leather case.

No OM-3 bodies, of either persuasion. I though, and think, any OM body without a way to tame mirror/aperture mechanism vibration is silly.

Flash stuff and other accessories. Also lots of third party, OM mount lenses.

Hoarder* Moose

* Better than too lazy to deal with all that stuff?