[OM] Nathan's PAD 26/1/2020: normal service has been resumed

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 26/1/2020: normal service has been resumed
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 06:21:52 +0100
After all the rain and wind of the previous week, this past weekend things very
back to normal, especially on Sunday afternoon, with temperatures around 20C
and the usual sunshine. I went for a brief walk around the harbour and beach of
El Campello.

This couple were fishing in the harbour. At one point, an interested onlooker
came along:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-3CLLHkD/A

They were having quite a good success rate:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-BbSCWTC/A

Meanwhile, on the beach, some winter-bathing, Alicante style:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-BXh6s2V/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"