Re: [OM] Sub-Zero Sunset

Subject: Re: [OM] Sub-Zero Sunset
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 07:39:39 +0100
Doesn’t surprise me, since Anchorage is just slightly (about 1 degree) further
north than Scandinavian cities like Stockholm or Helsinki. I have travelled to
both on several occasions in the winter, and even the place where I grew up
(Aarhus in Denmark) is not too dissimilar from this. I am OK with the winter
gloom, but my Puerto Rican wife could never have coped with it, which is why we
have never lived in Denmark.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"