Re: [OM] Sherlock the Bookstore Cat

Subject: Re: [OM] Sherlock the Bookstore Cat
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 10:43:20 -0800
On 1/29/2020 2:22 PM, Christopher Crawford wrote:
Back in November, I made this photograph of Sherlock, one of the two fatcats
that live at Hyde Brothers Books in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

Sherlock spends all of his time lounging, and he gets annoyed when people pet
him or take his picture!

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=3233

Excellent portrait!

'Twere mine, I'd crop tighter, both because I'd prefer the composition and to
get rid of the awful bokeh, upper right.

Alternatively, the bokeh could be burred.

Purrrin' Moose