Re: [OM] Signs of Spring

Subject: Re: [OM] Signs of Spring
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 11:01:52 -0800
On 1/30/2020 10:31 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
Nice bit-o-color!

Thanks!

We have the snow here. But it will be May or June before we see
anything resembling those.

Oh well.

On 1/31/2020 2:32 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
Oooh!  That’s powerful colour.

Thanks!

I may have contributed in post, ;-) but it's also the location. Right now, they are where they get only a little direct sun in the middle of the day. So, they were open, but not in bright, direct sun. That did nice things to the color.

Yesterday, I tried moving the pot out in the sun, and got less appealing
results.

Grateful Moose