Re: [OM] Video editing

Subject: Re: [OM] Video editing
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2020 23:53:42 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Those brought back recent memories--showed them to Marnie as well as the recent
gallery you posted.  She picked out some favorites.

PS does all the basics but there is some fighting.  Bringing in stills,
adjusting audio a bit, and transitions are all easy.  I learned from C.H. that
Adobe, PS does not support AC3.
So I had some trouble using my Panny movies  audio  when shot in avchd.  Neat
image used to have a video plug-in for PS but now only for the  full fledged
video packages, last I looked.

C.H. a couple years back did like Cyberlink Power director.

Video dabbler only, Mike