Re: [OM] This year's Snowy Owl Prowl

Subject: Re: [OM] This year's Snowy Owl Prowl
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2020 05:43:23 -0700
It is a nice shot. I have never been to Crane's beach in the winter, only
summer, even during the 35 years I lived in MA. Now in AZ, I'll have to put it
on my list when I visit MA. May have to find my mud boots though. Are snowy
owls found in Glouster or Rockport, or the Cape?

I do see, at 100%, a lot of camera processing artificers. I don't see any
mis-focus or motion blur. It would have been interesting to see what -2EV ISO
invariance would do to change the camera processing. But how much time did you
actually have to make that kind of decision?

I don't know if any of the Topaz AI tools could sharpen it up a bit?

Here in AZ I have the occasional horned owl on my roof hooting into the
bathroom vent. No snowy owls here in the desert.

Good you respect their habitat. Here, if one startles a desert turtle, or tries
to move it out of the way, it might urinate and then dehydrate and die.

WayneS