Re: [OM] OT: Dialup Internet

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Dialup Internet
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 08:34:13 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     The whole idea of switching to Verizon MiFi came to an abrupt end this
morning.  After pulling teeth on their chat room I learned that the monthly
charge of $70 turns into $90 after all of the fees and taxes are added.

     The first person on the chat room was totally clueless, ignoring me
telling him that I was not a customer and then ten minutes later asking me for
my Verizon phone number and PIN.  I was not impressed.

     It will be just as aggravating to stick with what I'm using now and just
live with it.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson