Re: [OM] E-MI MkIII--thoughts???

Subject: Re: [OM] E-MI MkIII--thoughts???
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 11:35:41 -0900
> I'm disappointed in you. Don't you already know polarizing glasses and
> cameras don't play well together?

I've been using polarizing sunglasses for decades. I'm able to get a
similar level of darkening without as much actual darkening. And my
Wiley X sunglasses are safety glasses too, so I get to wear them up
north. Hmm... "Up north" is really relative, isn't it? Anyway, when in
the oil fields or on the "haul road" safety glasses (wraparound or
side-protection) are required.

My primary reason for polarizing sunglasses is that they reduce the
glare coming off of the road.

AG Schnozz