Re: [OM] u43 anamorphic lens

Subject: Re: [OM] u43 anamorphic lens
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 09:11:34 +0800
I understand the benefit of using anamorphic lenses on film movies as it can use the whole 35mm frame to give better details and less grain but didn't understand how it do better with home digital movie unless you own an anamorphic projection system.

Searching for a bit and found people are looking for better bokeh and special signature of the anamorphic lenses, it looks interesting but just too expensive for an amateur.

https://www.red.com/red-101/anamorphic-lenses

C.H.Ling