Re: [OM] IMGS: Cambodia

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Cambodia
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 10:51:13 -0800
On 2/19/2020 11:00 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
PESO:

I've finally started editing my photos from the last trip.  We have not
recovered from jet lag yet and seem to spend a lot of time sleeping at the
computer!  I've posted a few, though, and will be posting more as I get
them done:

You certainly haven't lost your magic with people! :-)

One modest tool suggestion. Michelle is so winning, but also badly motion
blurred.

Topaz Sharpen, Stabilize Mode, can do pure magic.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Manley/Michelle.htm>

The brief captions aren't complete. In the second one, I partially masked the motion blur correction on her upper lip, to hide the dried snot (a feature of many of my pix of kids in Bhutan, as well.) On the third one, there's a light overall correction, as well as the full correction for her eyes, brows and mouth.

Focused Moose