Re: [OM] IMGS: Cambodia

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Cambodia
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 13:59:29 -0500
You are right, Moose.  I noticed that when I was going through the PBase
photos once I got home.  I posted those while traveling, based on my little
Acer notebook without any plug-ins for PS.  I will definitely work on them
again as I come to them in my edits.  I'm still on the first day and expect
it to take a long, long time since I am spending a lot of time sleeping at
the computer!!

I do like your corrections and will implement them ASAP.

Thanks!!

Tina

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 1:51 PM Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 2/19/2020 11:00 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
> > PESO:
> >
> > I've finally started editing my photos from the last trip.  We have not
> > recovered from jet lag yet and seem to spend a lot of time sleeping at
> the
> > computer!  I've posted a few, though, and will be posting more as I get
> > them done:
>
> You certainly haven't lost your magic with people! :-)
>
> One modest tool suggestion. Michelle is so winning, but also badly motion
> blurred.
>
> Topaz Sharpen, Stabilize Mode, can do pure magic. <
> http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Manley/Michelle.htm>
>
> The brief captions aren't complete. In the second one, I partially masked
> the motion blur correction on her upper lip,
> to hide the dried snot (a feature of many of my pix of kids in Bhutan, as
> well.) On the third one, there's a light
> overall correction, as well as the full correction for her eyes, brows and
> mouth.
>
> Focused Moose
>
> --
> --