Re: [OM] IMG: A Kodak Capture

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Kodak Capture
From: "Pearce, Wilfred via olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 19:43:10 +0000
Cc: "Pearce, Wilfred" <pearce@xxxxxxxx>
This is a subject for a MBA study. How Kodak threw away everything. We have
seen over the past many folks just throwing away their futures by bad
decisions. Kodak and digital. (who was the idiot that thought they could keep
the digital camera from happening?) Daily papers? ( don't the newspaper
publishers know you can't cut you're way to success?) American car
manufacturers Vs. Japan? Let's face it, Kodak handed the sensor market to Sony
on a sliver platter.

But ironically, the Kodak sensor on my Leica M9 was just plain ordinary.