Re: [OM] more wildflowers

Subject: Re: [OM] more wildflowers
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 11:52:16 -0900
Nice pictures, both.

Agreed about the Eagle "activities". I think their starting to get a
little bit fresh with each other up here too. There's a whole slew of
them around here (maybe that's why the city is called "Eagle River")
and you can tell that the males are strutting a bit.

Meanwhile, the bears are hibernating so it's safe to hike/ski/snowshoe
anywhere outside of avalanche zones. (which are everywhere this year).

We have owls and woodpeckers that call our neighborhood home and
they've also started getting more rambunctious and loud. I have no
idea what the other birds are, but we've been getting 20-30 of them
landing in the trees outside our windows this week. We have all sorts
of big birds around that we need to keep an eye on because they'll
snatch up our toy poodle if she wasn't on a leash.

But we really don't have many birds as we're not along the major flyways.

AK Schnozz