[OM] Friday's Flowers

Subject: [OM] Friday's Flowers
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 20:24:45 -0800
Spring continues to Spring. Cherry, apple and various other white blossoms all around and West Marin. Magnolias not far behind.

The first six here are from our garden this week.
<https://goo.gl/photos/1PHxkQWcyoZVkEvJA>

Pink blossoms are Red Currant, a native shrub. We've had one out by the street for along time. More recently, one volunteered at a good spot in the garden. This year it has lived up to its potential - delicious.

The Grape Hyacinths continue to spread, a little larger each year.

Weekly Flowered Moose