[OM] Michael's PESO: Curaçao and Bonaire, Feb. 2020

Subject: [OM] Michael's PESO: Curaçao and Bonaire, Feb. 2020
From: "Michael R. Collins" <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2020 18:32:20 -0500
ESO being once an eon, really. Minimal editing in Graphic Converter for camera club submission (1400x1050 max, 72 PPI), will replace with higher resolution some month when I have more time:

https://michaelcollins.smugmug.com/PESO/i-ScMxRK7/A
https://michaelcollins.smugmug.com/PESO/i-b5FMj8L/A
https://michaelcollins.smugmug.com/PESO/i-CLvXChw/A

or just scroll from the first.

AFF on the G9 is my crutch, very impressed with how I can track soaring birds - most of the time, it's also happy on occasion to maintain consistent out-of-focus :-( .

The real purpose of the trip was to see friends who winter in Bonaire. We took all our snorkeling gear, but beyond socializing and dining out with the friends, for some reason ended up just doing land / on-water activities: mangrove kayaking, parrot sanctuary, bird photography tour, general exploring by car. Probably back next February, if the world isn't shut tight by then.

Michael