Re: [OM] IMGS: Night Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Night Photos
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 07:54:04 +0100
A pretty cool shot Tom !

Tina, I went through yours too. Most of them are finely seen.

But I also learnt, by comparing the Pana / Mono / SL shots is that

A) the SL is not that good at high ISO, I mean not in the leica league and
under par compared to other FF hybrids (Sony and Nikon for instance).
Using wide aperture lenses still seems to be in the SL DNA ;-)

B) your post processing is consistent whatever the camera - even if I’m unsure
about the « artificial" type of lighting you achieve, whatever the actual
lighting. Some have noted clarity slider issues - I’d add shadow restauration
to this.

But the views are simply magic by themselves, and I must some old f..t ;-)

Amities

Philippe