Re: [OM] AZ Flowers

Subject: Re: [OM] AZ Flowers
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 09:46:26 -0500
Beautiful.  You guys definitely have more subjects available this time of year than I do.

On 3/12/20 9:10 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
Inspired by Moose and Jim flowers...

We get a lot of wild flowers here in AZ. Many considered weeds as they are
plentiful. On a walk Tuesday, I found this one on the side of the road and
don't recall ever seeing one like it before. I have no idea what it is. Google
image search brings up gazania?? Perhaps it is an escapee from someone's garden.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NkhYYKbzCUsPGVd68

This is more common. Beloperone californica. The humming birds are often found
around them. They have a taste that resembles cucumber.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qJr3zg9Q8yjpNZkn7

WayneS

--
Jim Nichols