Re: [OM] OT: Email Client

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Email Client
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 17:13:55 -0500
Chris, I have disconnected my Win 7 Dell from the internet.  For the whole time I used it, I used Thunderbird, which I am also using on my iMac.

On 3/12/20 5:09 PM, Chris Trask wrote:
      The power supply in my Win98/SE desktop machine failed yesterday, and
it's not worth the $40 to buy a new one.  For some time now I haven't used it
much except to download emails that I want to same.  My WinXP laptops have
Outlook Express 6, but the Win7 machines have nothing at all.  For some reason,
Microsoft did not include an email client with the distribution of Win7, and
Office 2000 doesn't seem to have one either.

      So, before I take the plunge and download/install Microsoft Live Mail, I
thought I'd ask to see what others are using as an email client for Win7/10.

Chris

      - Hunter S. Thompson

--
Jim Nichols