Re: [OM] IMG : Cairo - Souk - People 2

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG : Cairo - Souk - People 2
From: "Pearce, Wilfred via olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 16:49:57 +0000
Cc: "Pearce, Wilfred" <pearce@xxxxxxxx>
I'm gonna say this just once cause you will get tired of hearing me say this. I
know many of you will disagree, and I known all your reasons, and I understand
they work for you, but that doesn't mean they work for me.

I Prefer, in almost every way, color. And if I do want B&W,  the only
alternative for me is film. Specifically Plus X 120 in my faithful Hasselblad.
For me, B&W conversions of files from digital cameras with Bayer sensors are a
pathetic substitute, and cameras with BW unfiltered sensors convert too much of
my money for something rarely used.

But that doesn't mean I won't look at other's B&W.