Re: [OM] Edsel Ford

Subject: Re: [OM] Edsel Ford
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 14:59:53 -0500
Hi Moose,

It was the Depression.  We had the Model A up until I was about eight.

While we were living with relatives, when I was about three, I recall falling into a shallow well stream where there were snakes of some kind.  The stream ran beneath a muscadine arbor.  Some adult quickly pulled me out, and I was unharmed.  But, I definitely remember it.