Re: [OM] E-500 any good?

Subject: Re: [OM] E-500 any good?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 09:59:08 -0800
As to the sensor in the E-500...

I believe it's the same exact sensor as in the E-300, however, Olympus
had indicated that the IR filter is different. The E-1 and E-300 were
susceptible to the magenta-black problem which plagued some Kodak
sensors.

Based on my initial testing it looks like the E-400 is improved in
this regard, so it's possible that the E-500 also has the improvement.
I can confirm at the E-300 definitely has the same problem as the E-1.

Have I mentioned, lately, just how much I love the Kodak sensors?

AG Schnozz