Re: [OM] Safe in Place [was House Moving] - Moose 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Safe in Place [was House Moving] - Moose 2
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 12:29:03 -0700
On 3/19/2020 11:57 AM, Pearce, Wilfred via olympus wrote:
I remember what was said locally when the palial open kitchens with 40 or 50
grand of appliances became popular. What do these people make in these
kitchens? Reservations.

Some years ago, we stayed in the huge house of some seriously rich people, while they were in one of their other houses. The kitchen was ridiculously large, obviously in part to provide counter space for caterers for events in the "garden rooms" in their huge garden. But whoever designed it had the triangle in the corner set up decently for regular cooking.

Had an Aga, though, weird.

Living it Up Moose